Sell Your Maryland Home
There are countless decisions to be made when selling a home, and many of them will significantly affect whether or not you make a profit and how much time it takes to sell your home. A real estate agent can offer specialized knowledge in research, marketing and negotiations to help you meet or exceed your goals. If you are trying to sell your home in another state while relocating to Maryland I can help find you a realtor near you. Contact me for a MOVING TO MD PACKET or with any relocation questions- Marina 410-227-5005.
- I can help you establish a fair asking price that also meets your goals.
- Serve as your advocate and representative when dealing with buyers, buyers’ agents and service providers.
- Advise you on how to present your home aesthetically to maximize its appeal to buyers.
- Design a customized marketing plan that will promote your home 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Tactics can include the MLS, direct mail campaigns, fliers, yard signs, advertising, Internet listings and open houses.
- Schedule and host open houses and home tours.
- Screen all written offers and discuss their advantages and disadvantages.
- Assist you in making counteroffers.
- Prepare your closing documents.
- Represent you at closing and mediate any last-minute obstacles to ensure a smooth, successful transaction
Provide referrals to proven service providers, including title companies, inspectors, appraisers, pest control, moving companies and more.
“We were getting ready to put our house on the market and wanted to give a fellow church member our listing. We knew Marina Brockmann from church but not of her skills as a realtor. Upon meeting with her and learning of her approach to marketing our home we decided to go with her. That was our best decision. The market was turning to a buyers market and we had already purchased a new home in New Mexico. We needed it to sell.
Marina worked every viewing and asked buyers questions about what they liked or didn’t like about our home. Marina turned a couple on the edge into a sale by changing what they didn’t like into a possibility of what our home could look like with their idea of an eat-in kitchen. The couple bought our home and turned it into their dream home (we are friends still and they love their home like we loved it). Marina made it happen in a tough market and made two families very happy.”
– The Brown Family
Need a Maryland Realtor? Learn About me…